Re: [SCA-JML] I'm Not Dead - After Action Report from the Deputy Autocrat

  • mokurai
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
      It was indeed a very good event. Working with Takeda-dono, I was
      somewhat distracted and did not see everything, but the atmosphere
      during the day was very nice and cheery. The A&S display was fantastic.
      The meditation area was very kawaii. I am very sorry I missed the feast,
      but I will pass along to Mistress Anne Liese that her info was useful
      (we're glad we could help). Special cheers to Abe-dono for her shell
      game. It certainly deserved to win! I look forward to playing one day.

      gassho,

      - mokurai