Ebira question(s)

  • Marko Peussa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      Hello,

      I have one specific question about the ebira. How does one attach the
      frame (against which the arrow shafts rest) to the box?

      Date has some wonderful photos on his website, but I just can't figure
      it out.

      The reason I ask is, I plan to make one ebira this winter and would
      like to do the attachment in a proper way. The box will be solid, not
      wicker. This will be for field points.

      Also, if anyone has a solution for how to use APD SCA combat arrows
      with an ebira type of quiver, please let me know.

      Regards,

      Klaus,
      The only Japanese persona in the Barony of Aarnimetsa (never mind the
      name 8-)