Re: [SCA-JML] I'm Not Dead - After Action Report from the Deputy Autocrat

  • ekoogler1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 8, 2005
      It all sounds great...but I wish we could move it off of my birthday weekend! Next year, I'll be having my 65th birthday party on Saturday, October 28! Sigh.

      Kiri

    • mokurai
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2005
        It was indeed a very good event. Working with Takeda-dono, I was
        somewhat distracted and did not see everything, but the atmosphere
        during the day was very nice and cheery. The A&S display was fantastic.
        The meditation area was very kawaii. I am very sorry I missed the feast,
        but I will pass along to Mistress Anne Liese that her info was useful
        (we're glad we could help). Special cheers to Abe-dono for her shell
        game. It certainly deserved to win! I look forward to playing one day.

        gassho,

        - mokurai