Re: [SCA-JML] armour help

  • Mike Faragher
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2005
      If I may . . . Please, thank you, and full sentences
      will get you more help.

      The shape is dependant on the angle of the flange you
      pull out of the brim. Thus, you can get a pattern and
      make a kabuto to match, or make a kabuto and make a
      visor to match.

      So the simple solution would be to look at your
      kabuto, look at some pictures, and make your own.

      Mike

      --- togakure_ryushin <togakure_ryushin@...>

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/PJ_qlB/TM

      http://mail.yahoo.com