Re: Fake Heian brocade

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 3, 2005
      > From: "wodeford" <wodeford@...>
      >Subject: Fake Heian brocade

      >experiment with stencil work.
      >
      >Silk dupioni with a daisy pattern printed into it in a slightly darker
      >tone, stencilled with Neopaque white fabric acrylic.
      >
      >See what you think,

      Looks like the current Taiga drama stuff!

      Jim
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 3, 2005
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, James Eckman <ronin_engineer@c...> wrote:

        > Looks like the current Taiga drama stuff!

        I am going to look like a giant kuge fishing lure. ;-> YESSSSSSS!

        Saionji
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 9, 2005

          >> album labeled "Makiwara" shows my most recent experiment with stencil
          >> work.
          >>
          >> Silk dupioni with a daisy pattern printed into it in a slightly darker
          >> tone, stencilled with Neopaque white fabric acrylic.
          I agree. It is very nice looking.

        • Park McKellop
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 10, 2005

            >> album labeled "Makiwara" shows my most recent experiment with stencil
            >> work.
            >>
            >> Silk dupioni with a daisy pattern printed into it in a slightly darker
            >> tone, stencilled with Neopaque white fabric acrylic.
            I agree. It is very nice looking.

            It even looks nice in person! I got to see it last night. :-)

            Alcyoneus

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 10, 2005
              --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Park McKellop <squire009@y...> wrote:
              > It even looks nice in person! I got to see it last night. :-)

              Thank you. At one point I was afraid I was going to have to fight
              Otagiri to get it back. ;->

              Glad to see you made it home OK! Had a great time.

              S.