Re: [SCA-JML] URLs and so on for Japanese stuff.

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2000
      Barbara Nostrand wrote:

      > Baron Edward!
      >
      > They should see Hideyoshi AKA Taiko. Yes, it is a Taiga Drama.
      > Actually, there are lots of great films. You just have to know
      > what you are looking at. I agree about Shogun. It is one of
      > those rare films that is better than the book it was based on.

      Of course. I left out dozens of excellent titles.

      I was limiting the list to videos that are likely to be readily available
      with English subtitles.

      How many people have access to NHK videos, and can speak Japanese?

      Effingham
    • Kev Fitzpatrick
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2000
        Have I mentioned how much I love you people?

        LoL, I'll be here for hours.

        Takezou/Kevin

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2000
          Kev Fitzpatrick wrote:

          > Have I mentioned how much I love you people?
          >
          > LoL, I'll be here for hours.
          >
          > Takezou/Kevin

          <GG>
          Great seeing you!

          Effingham
        • Kev Fitzpatrick
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 8, 2000
            > How to make waraji:
            > http://www.bugei.com/ushop/

            Baron E,

            I noticed this link and was elated but when I went to
            the site, I couldn't find anything related to waraji.
            Am I missing something?

            Thanks
            Takezou/Kevin

            http://photos.yahoo.com/
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 9, 2000
              Kev Fitzpatrick wrote:

              > > How to make waraji:
              > > http://www.bugei.com/ushop/
              >
              > Baron E,
              >
              > I noticed this link and was elated but when I went to
              > the site, I couldn't find anything related to waraji.
              > Am I missing something?

              No, I pasted the wrong URL there. It should be:

              http://home.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/suzutou/waraji-e/index.html

              Effingham
            • Kev Fitzpatrick
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 10, 2000