Asian Classes being taught at Pennsic War 34

  • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
      I thought this might be of use: it is a schedule of all the classes
      that are somehow related to China, India, or Japan, and I figured that
      people on the China and Japanese lists would find it of interest (and
      any Indian lists out there--feel free to pass this on):

      http://modzer0.cs.uaf.edu/~logan/pub/Asian%20Classes%20at%20Pennsic%20War%2034.doc

      I can still make changes, so if you have modifications (like if you
      want to advertise which private camp certain classes will be at...?)
      then feel free to send them to me and I'll see what I can do.

      I will not be up for Land Grab, but if anyone wanted to print some off
      for A&S point or to distribute to others, feel free to publish this as
      you see fit.

      When I get up there next week, I'll probably have a bunch with me, as well.

      Have fun everyone!

      -Ii
    • John Doe

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2005
          The link that Ii-dono provided points directly to the Word document.

          -Abe no Kotori

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2005
            Ii dono!

            Good job!