Re: [SCA-JML] Period songs?!?

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2000

      As it would happen, this afternoon, the library called and said that
      my article had arrived. It includes a translation of Youchi Soga.
      Basically, Clan Yamakaminari is building a Noh stage for Pennsic and
      wants to put on a Noh play. So guess who they ask to work on it.
      Regardless, I now have a text. I will see what I can do about getting
      actual performance rights to it, although there seems to be some
      leeway due to the fact that we would be studying the play and otherwise
      rather explicitly educating people about Japanese culture.

      | techie.com, msn.com |