Samurai Stormtrooper

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26 10:53 PM
      http://www.warrenellis.com/index.php?p=1003

      Supposedly, it says 'Death to Nerds'

      Alcyoneus

    • booknerd9
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27 6:59 PM
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Park McKellop <squire009@y...> wrote:
        > http://www.warrenellis.com/index.php?p=1003
        >
        > Supposedly, it says 'Death to Nerds'
        >
        > Alcyoneus

        Actually, this picture popped up on the tangency forum of role playing game forum
        that I frequent. Here is a link to the thread. You might have to register in order to
        read it, or if you don't feel like joining the forum, I'll repost someone's translation.
        Basically, they read between the lines and came up with:

        It says "I am a dork who can't get a girlfriend. I will live the rest of the time given to
        me this way, and then, I will die."

        Ah well, I think it's kinda funny anyway.
      • booknerd9
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27 6:59 PM
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Park McKellop <squire009@y...> wrote:
          > http://www.warrenellis.com/index.php?p=1003
          >
          > Supposedly, it says 'Death to Nerds'
          >
          > Alcyoneus

          oops, linky:
          http://forum.rpg.net/printthread.php?t=207155
        • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 27 7:43 PM
            'Onna ni fujiyuu toki, shibou'

            Seems more like an attempt at 'Death to Nerds' ("When [there are
            present?] [men] who can't get women, death").

            Okay, it is definitely too late.

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2005

              > It says "I am a dork who can't get a girlfriend. I will live the rest
              > of the time given to
              > me this way, and then, I will die."

              I don't believe that either sign says that. They certainly do not say
              "nerd" except possibly by implication. They say something more like "I
              am suffering time death and am not at liberty to women".