Re: [SCA-JML] A question of terms

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2005
      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! "Kokusaika" more or less means
      "internationalization" lit. international + change. The term became
      popular during Ron'yasu period of US-Japanese relations.

      In general, you should try to be more explicit about what you want your
      phrases to mean in Japanese than to ask for translations of short stock
      phrases.