Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Poll

  • Kenneth Kruse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
      but you do realize that all the info is at the sites page, and is most likely better than a poll, we do have about 600 members

      qworg@... wrote:I didn't make it in the first place, but I recreated it.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Kruse <yusatatsuaki@y...> wrote:
        > but you do realize that all the info is at the sites page, and is
        most likely better than a poll, we do have about 600 members

        Yahoogroup member profiles do not include location information unless
        the owner chooses to put it in.

        Makiwara