Re: [SCA-JML] New poll for sca-jml

  • Kenneth Kruse
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
      I am sorry, I the creater of the poll, found the information on the database of the website and distroyed it the poll when I found that the info was already there. I am truly sorry. But if you wished to tell your kingdom do it at the Database like I did.

      Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@...> wrote:Park McKellop wrote:

      > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
      >
      > Alcyoneus
      >
      > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!

      Same here....

      Kiri

      ---------------------------------

      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
        sca-jml group:

        What kingdom are you from?

        o �thelmearc
        o Ansteorra
        o An Tir
        o Artemisia
        o Atenveldt
        o Atlantia
        o Caid
        o Calontir
        o Drachenwald
        o Ealdormere
        o East
        o Lochac
        o Meridies
        o Middle
        o Northshield
        o Outlands
        o Trimaris
        o West

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Park McKellop
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
          It is working now.

          Kenneth Kruse <yusatatsuaki@...> wrote:
          I am sorry, I the creater of the poll, found the information on the database of the website and distroyed it the poll when I found that the info was already there. I am truly sorry. But if you wished to tell your kingdom do it at the Database like I did.

          Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@...> wrote:Park McKellop wrote:

          > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
          >
          > Alcyoneus
          >
          > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > web site listed above.
          >
          > Thanks!