Re: Poll

  • qworg@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
      I didn't make it in the first place, but I recreated it.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Kenneth Kruse
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
        but you do realize that all the info is at the sites page, and is most likely better than a poll, we do have about 600 members

        qworg@... wrote:I didn't make it in the first place, but I recreated it.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2005
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, Kenneth Kruse <yusatatsuaki@y...> wrote:
          > but you do realize that all the info is at the sites page, and is
          most likely better than a poll, we do have about 600 members

          Yahoogroup member profiles do not include location information unless
          the owner chooses to put it in.

          Makiwara