Re: [SCA-JML] New poll for sca-jml

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
      Park McKellop wrote:

      > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
      >
      > Alcyoneus
      >
      > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!

      Same here....

      Kiri
    • Kenneth Kruse
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
        I am sorry, I the creater of the poll, found the information on the database of the website and distroyed it the poll when I found that the info was already there. I am truly sorry. But if you wished to tell your kingdom do it at the Database like I did.

        Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@...> wrote:Park McKellop wrote:

        > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
        >
        > Alcyoneus
        >
        > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > web site listed above.
        >
        > Thanks!

        Same here....

        Kiri

        ---------------------------------

        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
          sca-jml group:

          What kingdom are you from?

          o �thelmearc
          o Ansteorra
          o An Tir
          o Artemisia
          o Atenveldt
          o Atlantia
          o Caid
          o Calontir
          o Drachenwald
          o Ealdormere
          o East
          o Lochac
          o Meridies
          o Middle
          o Northshield
          o Outlands
          o Trimaris
          o West

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Park McKellop
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
            It is working now.

            Kenneth Kruse <yusatatsuaki@...> wrote:
            I am sorry, I the creater of the poll, found the information on the database of the website and distroyed it the poll when I found that the info was already there. I am truly sorry. But if you wished to tell your kingdom do it at the Database like I did.

            Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@...> wrote:Park McKellop wrote:

            > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
            >
            > Alcyoneus
            >
            > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > web site listed above.
            >
            > Thanks!