Re: [SCA-JML] New poll for sca-jml

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 16, 2005
      Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...

      Alcyoneus

      sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!

    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
        Park McKellop wrote:

        > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
        >
        > Alcyoneus
        >
        > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > web site listed above.
        >
        > Thanks!

        Same here....

        Kiri
      • Kenneth Kruse
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
          I am sorry, I the creater of the poll, found the information on the database of the website and distroyed it the poll when I found that the info was already there. I am truly sorry. But if you wished to tell your kingdom do it at the Database like I did.

          Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@...> wrote:Park McKellop wrote:

          > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
          >
          > Alcyoneus
          >
          > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > web site listed above.
          >
          > Thanks!

          Same here....

          Kiri

          ---------------------------------

          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
            sca-jml group:

            What kingdom are you from?

            o �thelmearc
            o Ansteorra
            o An Tir
            o Artemisia
            o Atenveldt
            o Atlantia
            o Caid
            o Calontir
            o Drachenwald
            o Ealdormere
            o East
            o Lochac
            o Meridies
            o Middle
            o Northshield
            o Outlands
            o Trimaris
            o West

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • Park McKellop
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
              It is working now.

              Kenneth Kruse <yusatatsuaki@...> wrote:
              I am sorry, I the creater of the poll, found the information on the database of the website and distroyed it the poll when I found that the info was already there. I am truly sorry. But if you wished to tell your kingdom do it at the Database like I did.

              Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@...> wrote:Park McKellop wrote:

              > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
              >
              > Alcyoneus
              >
              > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

              > web site listed above.
              >
              > Thanks!