New poll for sca-jml

  • sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 16, 2005
      sca-jml group:

      What kingdom are you from?

      o �thelmearc
      o Ansteorra
      o An Tir
      o Artemisia
      o Atenveldt
      o Atlantia
      o Caid
      o Calontir
      o Drachenwald
      o Ealdormere
      o East
      o Lochac
      o Meridies
      o Middle
      o Northshield
      o Outlands
      o Trimaris
      o West

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Park McKellop
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 16, 2005
        Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...

        Alcyoneus

        sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!

      • Elaine Koogler
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
          Park McKellop wrote:

          > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
          >
          > Alcyoneus
          >
          > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > web site listed above.
          >
          > Thanks!

          Same here....

          Kiri
        • Kenneth Kruse
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
            I am sorry, I the creater of the poll, found the information on the database of the website and distroyed it the poll when I found that the info was already there. I am truly sorry. But if you wished to tell your kingdom do it at the Database like I did.

            Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@...> wrote:Park McKellop wrote:

            > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
            >
            > Alcyoneus
            >
            > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > web site listed above.
            >
            > Thanks!

            Same here....

            Kiri

            ---------------------------------

            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
              sca-jml group:

              What kingdom are you from?

              o �thelmearc
              o Ansteorra
              o An Tir
              o Artemisia
              o Atenveldt
              o Atlantia
              o Caid
              o Calontir
              o Drachenwald
              o Ealdormere
              o East
              o Lochac
              o Meridies
              o Middle
              o Northshield
              o Outlands
              o Trimaris
              o West

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • Park McKellop
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 17, 2005
                It is working now.

                Kenneth Kruse <yusatatsuaki@...> wrote:
                I am sorry, I the creater of the poll, found the information on the database of the website and distroyed it the poll when I found that the info was already there. I am truly sorry. But if you wished to tell your kingdom do it at the Database like I did.

                Elaine Koogler <ekoogler1@...> wrote:Park McKellop wrote:

                > Clicking on the link, I find that there are no open polls...
                >
                > Alcyoneus
                >
                > sca-jml@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > web site listed above.
                >
                > Thanks!