Raid or Trade: Nippon! -- Announcements

  • Rick Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      Kombanwa!

      Raid or Trade: Nippon! is but a scant four days hence. For those giving
      consideration to attending I offer the following updated and/or clarified
      information:

      * Feast seating has been expanded to meet populace interest. These
      additional reservations are available first come-first serve.
      * The $15 camping fee is per person for the weekend and includes site
      * There is no merchanting at this year's Raid or Trade
      * The event URL is - http://www.barony-cde.org/raid2005.htm

      We are looking forward to having you as our guests. Should you have
      questions, do not hesitate to contact me off list.

      From my home in the heart of the Boar Ring, at the hour of the horse on the
      twelfth day of the seventh moon of the seventeenth year of Heisei.

      Yoshi

      rhoward@...

      Akitsuki Yoshimitsu - Barony of Coeur d'Ennui, Kingdom of Calontir

      Wealth and rank are like the clouds; I do not wish for such transient
      things.