Japanese classes at Known World Costuming and Rattan Symposium

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      http://www.dunard.org/KnownWorldCostuming/Index.htm

      They've started posting the schedule for the Costuming portion of the
      Symposium and Japan has three, count 'em, three classes!

      Saturday 10/8/05 at 10:00AM, Kass McGann is presenting an overview of
      women's Japanese clothing.

      Sunday 10/9/04 at 9:00AM, THL Takahara Otoshi is doing an overview of
      men's Japanese clothing.

      Sunday 10/9/04 at 11:00, I'm teaching "Kosode Made Simple."

      (Oh, and that Jehanne chick will be teaching about the No-sode, I
      mean, the sideless surcote Saturday at 11:00.)

      Makiwara