Re: [SCA-JML] Re: SCA Japanese Membership Map

  • Elaine Koogler
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
      Otagiri Tatsuzou wrote:

      > I updated the membership map
      > http://rhinohide.cx/tousando/clanmap/html/clanmap.html
      >
      > Version 0.04
      > -one step zoom
      > -added last update field
      > -changed Barony to Branch
      > -added clan mon

      Otagiri-dono,
      I thought I sent you our information...I live in Prince Frederick,
      Maryland, on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay. As does my lord,
      who has an alternate Japanese persona. (Master Inazuma Yoshinaga (aka
      Phillip of Ghent) and Minowara Kiritsubo no Ason. Also, I saw no
      reference for Ii-dono...in northern Virginia...and Hiraizumi-dono now
      lives in northern VA as well...YEAH!!!

      So...could you add us to your map?

      Kiri
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 6, 2005

        Greetings from Solveig! So what is Baron Edward doing in Northern
        Virginia? Last I heard he was looking for work. Does that mean he found
        employment? If so, congratulations are in order.