Re: SCA Japanese Membership Map

  • Otagiri Tatsuzou
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
      I updated the membership map
      http://rhinohide.cx/tousando/clanmap/html/clanmap.html

      Version 0.04
      -one step zoom
      -added last update field
      -changed Barony to Branch
      -added clan mon

      Otagiri Tatsuzou
      http://tousando.proboards18.com
    • Elaine Koogler
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2005
        Otagiri Tatsuzou wrote:

        > I updated the membership map
        > http://rhinohide.cx/tousando/clanmap/html/clanmap.html
        >
        > Version 0.04
        > -one step zoom
        > -added last update field
        > -changed Barony to Branch
        > -added clan mon

        Otagiri-dono,
        I thought I sent you our information...I live in Prince Frederick,
        Maryland, on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay. As does my lord,
        who has an alternate Japanese persona. (Master Inazuma Yoshinaga (aka
        Phillip of Ghent) and Minowara Kiritsubo no Ason. Also, I saw no
        reference for Ii-dono...in northern Virginia...and Hiraizumi-dono now
        lives in northern VA as well...YEAH!!!

        So...could you add us to your map?

        Kiri
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 6, 2005

          Greetings from Solveig! So what is Baron Edward doing in Northern
          Virginia? Last I heard he was looking for work. Does that mean he found
          employment? If so, congratulations are in order.