Re: [SCA-JML] Japanese tent

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 4, 2005
      Bad Solveig! No biscuit! You should have checked out the original
      message and seen that they were saying "thank you".

    • Kenneth Kruse
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 10, 2005
        Oh, my deepest apologies

        Otagiri Tatsuzou <ronbroberg@...> wrote:
        >> soma_masayuki <soma_masayuki@y...> wrote:
        >> Would a Roman wall tent with 6ft walls be close to a Japanese tent.
        >>
        >> domo,
        >> Masayuki
        >>
        > By the way the correct way of honorifics are (name)-Domo, not Domo,
        (name). And you never refer to your self as (name)-Domo, it is used
        toward others (e.x. Yusa-domo)

        > Yusa Tatsuaki

        Close, but no cigar, Yusa-dono. The honorific is *-dono*, not *domo*.
        Masayuki-dono was using *domo* as a shortened form of *domo arigato*
        (thank you).

        Otagiri

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 10, 2005
          Noble Cousins!

          Greetings from Solveig! Is old mail be resent by a server somewhere?

          On 2005 Aug 10, at 9:49 PM, Kenneth Kruse wrote:

          > Oh, my deepest apologies
          >
          > Otagiri Tatsuzou <ronbroberg@...> wrote:
          >>> soma_masayuki <soma_masayuki@y...> wrote:
          >>> Would a Roman wall tent with 6ft walls be close to a Japanese tent.
          >>>
          >>> domo,
          >>> Masayuki
          >>>
          >> By the way the correct way of honorifics are (name)-Domo, not Domo,
          > (name). And you never refer to your self as (name)-Domo, it is used
          > toward others (e.x. Yusa-domo)
          >>
          >> Yusa Tatsuaki
          >>

          > Close, but no cigar, Yusa-dono. The honorific is *-dono*, not *domo*.
          > Masayuki-dono was using *domo* as a shortened form of *domo arigato*
          > (thank you).
          >
          > Otagiri

        • Kenneth Kruse
          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 11, 2005
            Hmmm, it should had been sent by sender only, I sent it sorry

            Solveig Throndardottir <nostrand@...> wrote: Noble Cousins!

            Greetings from Solveig! Is old mail be resent by a server somewhere?

            On 2005 Aug 10, at 9:49 PM, Kenneth Kruse wrote:

            > Oh, my deepest apologies
            >
            > Otagiri Tatsuzou <ronbroberg@...> wrote:
            >>> soma_masayuki <soma_masayuki@y...> wrote:
            >>> Would a Roman wall tent with 6ft walls be close to a Japanese tent.
            >>>
            >>> domo,
            >>> Masayuki
            >>>
            >> By the way the correct way of honorifics are (name)-Domo, not Domo,
            > (name). And you never refer to your self as (name)-Domo, it is used
            > toward others (e.x. Yusa-domo)
            >>
            >> Yusa Tatsuaki
            >>

            > Close, but no cigar, Yusa-dono. The honorific is *-dono*, not *domo*.
            > Masayuki-dono was using *domo* as a shortened form of *domo arigato*
            > (thank you).
            >
            > Otagiri

            Living history Used car history Vehicle history

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 22, 2005

              Yes. I am still trying to get mail working again.

              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 22, 2005