Replies to Antique email

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2005

      Greetings from Solveig! I have installed a new operating system on
      my computer and have been generally rearranging things. I noticed
      that in the middle of replying to the last coupd of day's email, that
      I was looking at antique email as well. I may have already replied to
      some antique email in this session. I may slip up over the next week
      and reply to some more. This is not really intentional. I beg your
      indulgence.

      | trash by my email filters. |