so how would you say that in informal 15thc. Japanese?

  • lynnx@enteract.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
      > To use one of the favorite phrases of my long-gone dad, "I'm as happy as a pig in sh!t."

      ...you mean Clinton *didn't* invent that??? (on second
      thought i think "he" said it on a beavis and butthead
      'toon. But it sounded.... soooo Clinton. ;-> )

      s.e.
      (enjoying the T&L storm and wondering if i should shut the
      'puter off... And wondering how to score a copy of that
      book)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
        lynnx@... wrote:

        > > To use one of the favorite phrases of my long-gone dad, "I'm as happy as a pig in sh!t."
        >
        > ...you mean Clinton *didn't* invent that??? (on second
        > thought i think "he" said it on a beavis and butthead
        > 'toon. But it sounded.... soooo Clinton. ;-> )
        >
        > s.e.
        > (enjoying the T&L storm and wondering if i should shut the
        > 'puter off... And wondering how to score a copy of that
        > book)

        Well, kinokuniya online is http://www.bookweb.kinokuniya.co.jp ... but unless your browser
        can read Japanese....

        And the list price is 7,500 yen.