Yet another question on hakama

  • Joshua Badgley
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 3, 2000
      It seems like the patterns for hakama I've seen use about 28~29 meters of
      fabric. Does that sound right? Am I misreading something? Is that just
      because the fabric folds over itself? That's how it seems to me so far,
      but I want to make sure of myself before I put in an investment of that
      nature.

      -Godric Logan
    • Marc Choronzey
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 9, 2000
        That's another one I forgot to ask about:

        Does anybody have a reliable yoroi hitatare pattern?

        -Shimaha.

        http://profiles.msn.com