Japanese Battle/Photo Ops/Warriors&Warlords/Sir Raito

  • Elizabeth Chase
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2005
      Cousins,

      Been away far too long in Mundanea again, but I leave for Virginia on Wednesday to pick up Delphi, the horse I mentioned and wailed on about not being able to acquire some two months ago. Well, everything has worked out and she is paid for. Looks like I will even have the honor of being introduced to Lucas Novotny, horse archery instructor, in Grand Rapids, OH, who is a friend of the friend driving with me.

      On this front: Sir Raito, Northshield's newest Heir, is planning a Japanese battle for Warriors and Warlords this year. The event is in Black River Falls, WI, if anyone has the desire, time, and money coinciding with the weekend following the 4th of July.

      http://www.warriorsandwarlords.org

      I would swear an oath to take pictures, but I am already committed to being the Children's Activity Coordinator, so am likely to miss the spectacle altogether.

      Affectionate bows to all,

      Rizii