Re: Fw: [SCA-JML] Accupressure?

  • Date Saburou Yukiie
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 6, 2005
      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Otagiri Tatsuzou" <ronbroberg@y...>
      wrote:

      > > But I've been advised to not fight with it at all for 3-6mo... So,
      > what will I do at Lilies????

      I am sorry that fighting might be out of the question, but now might be
      a perfect time to gather your camera together, and take pics of all the
      things you always wanted totake pics of but were too busy fighting.
      Battles. Armor - especially that of any Japanese you might
      find...archery pics, court pics...etc.
      when life hands you rice, make sake!
      Date