Re: [SCA-JML] ISO Performers and Teachers

  • Bjorn Swiftaxe
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2005
      Most noble cousin,

      I would be most happy to have any and all of those classes at the
      event. If you can attend please just send me an out line for your
      classes and I will add you to the schedule. Please also give any
      information concerning fees or size limit.

      In service,
      Bjorn Swiftaxe

      --- Solveig <nostrand@...> wrote:

      > Noble Cousin!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig!
      >
      > >I am searching specifically for teachers who would teach classes
      > on
      > >period music, poetry and story telling as well period dancing.
      > >Classes on SCA style dancing and bardic arts are also more then
      > >welcome.
      >
      > I suppose that I can offer workshops in any or all of the
      > following:
      > Noh
      > Kyougen
      > Japanese Dance
      > Japanese Poetry
      > --
      >
      > Your Humble Servant
      > Solveig Throndardottir
      > Amateur Scholar

      > | Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D. | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM,
      > CoS, Fleur |
      > | deMoivre Institute | Carolingia Statis Mentis Est
      > |
      > | mailto:nostrand@... | mailto:Solveig@...

      > | Note. Many popular "free" email services are automatically routed
      > to the |
      > | trash by my email filters.

      I am the Shadowstorm. The shadows of my mind rage and crash with the fury of a storm. Starwind lights my way and keeps me safe in her arms. Mynx is My love and passion and shall hold My heart forever safe in hers as I hold her's safe in Mine.

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html