A bunch of questions(was:Spiffy book )

  • Joshua Badgley
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 2, 2000
      On Mon, 2 Oct 2000, Anthony J. Bryant wrote:

      > Joshua Badgley wrote:
      >

      > > Sessha mo yomitaku gozaru yo!
      > >

      > "Yomitaku zonjimasu." { G } (That's just me being picky { wink })

      Naoshite-kudasaimashite arigatou gozaimashita.

      Now, if I could ask you what the difference is and how you use the two? I
      understand that 'gozaru' is the humble form of 'aru'. My understanding of
      'zonjimasu' is that it comes from the verb stem 'zonjiru', which is
      normally used today for 'go-zonjimasu': to know.

      -Godric Logan
    • Marc Choronzey
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 9, 2000
        That's another one I forgot to ask about:

        Does anybody have a reliable yoroi hitatare pattern?

        -Shimaha.

        http://profiles.msn.com