Swordfest 2005, Malvern, PA

  • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 8:08 PM
      This is something that may be of interest to people in the SCA as well
      as Japanese swordsmanship forums:

      http://www.mafcenter.com/swordfest2005.htm

      It is June 11th-12th, and I'll be up there demonstrating. There will
      apparently be at least one group doing a Western sword demo--I would
      recommend this as a good format to get out and discuss things with
      other groups, so if you know of anyone who is in the area who would be
      interested in either viewing or participating, go ahead and let the
      organizers know--I'm sure they'd be glad to have folks! It might not
      be a bad idea to suggest doing an SCA demo at something like this, as
      well, just to show them another kind of combat sport.