Re: [SCA-JML] Reminder - That was Zen, this is Tao

  • Ii Saburou Katsumori (Joshua B.)
    Message 1 of 14 , May 30, 2005
      I really want to apologize if this has been getting on people's
      nerves--please let me know privately if you either really liked
      getting messages like this or really hated it. I've been
      experimenting with some of the features on the calendar, so I'd be
      interested in whether or not we want to allow automatic messages like
      this. Let me know off-list, please.

      -Ii