Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Armoring supplies.

  • T. Carpenter
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2005
      Park McKellop wrote:
      > Pop rivets are virtually useless for armoring. You might use them for temporary fasteners for fitting something, but that is about it.
      >
      > You might look up RJ Leahy online.

      Thanks for the assist.

      The pop rivets were for a non-heavies project - a fencing jacket
      (mongolian kaftan-type design) with copper hexagons rivted across the
      surface. I eventually abandoned the idea of the hexagons as they weren't
      needed for anything more than decoration, and am currently trying to
      figure out how to decorate it further.

      --
      -Tyler Carpenter, Rogue Academic
      "Cloud-free mountains/Encircle the sea, which holds/The reflected