Re: Spiffy book

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 46 , Oct 2, 2000
      > "Mucaxi arixi iyeua marenari, aruiua cozo yaburete cotoxi
      t├žucureri." = "Mukashi arishi ie wa marenari, arui wa kozo
      yaburete
      kotoshi tsukureri." = "There are few old houses [remaining]; those
      that were torn down last year are built [anew] this year." (This is
      part of a long passage on the impermanence of things in the capital.)

      > Sorry for being so hyper about something on which most sane people
      would -- reasonably so -- not give a hoot. I just had to let you
      know. This is *so* cool.

      > Effingham
      > (a pig in sh!t)

      Noble Amida! It's madness!!!

      Aoi
    • Marc Choronzey
      Message 46 of 46 , Oct 9, 2000
        That's another one I forgot to ask about:

        Does anybody have a reliable yoroi hitatare pattern?

        -Shimaha.

        http://profiles.msn.com