Please Forgive Me.

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2000

      It just remembered that I unintentionally but quite definitely insulted
      Funiwara no Aoihime Dono some time ago. I do wish to say that I am truly
      sorry for doing so. That I meant no insult, but since one was delivered
      that I am quite sorry and do hope that she can find it in her heart to
      forgive me. (Today is the anniversary of the creation of the world.
      Happy New Year to everyone. Tradition says that G-d can forgive just about
      any wrong directed toward him, but can not forgive the wrongs that we have
      done to others. Thus, we must each be mindful not to hurt others and to
      seek their forgiveness when we do so.) Regardless, anyone else that I
      have offended here, please try to find it in your heart to forgive me as
      well.

      Amatuer Scholar
      | techie.com, msn.com |