(O.T.) An O.T. Runoff List...

  • lynnx@enteract.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2000
      Not that i've seen much in an OT (offtopic) vein around here
      but...

      If you just *have* to discuss that way-o.t. thang that comes
      up every now and then, I have a pretty-much-unmoderated
      O.T. List on eGroups. do a search for SCA-OT, and Tell Your
      Friends!

      (This is open tp members of any SCA lists - or just plain
      SCA members who want to yakketayakketayakketa about Whatever
      :-)

      YIS
      s.e.