Naming Conventions?

  • lynnx@enteract.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2000
      (thinking... always a Dangerous Thing...) Thunk! (a synaptic
      event happens)

      Maybe I oughtta wait till this manga/anime thing i seem to
      have been sucked into for the last week or 2 subsides...

      Whatever you do, pleeeeeease don't suggest Tomoe, Gozen or
      any combo with 1 or both... Due to [IMHO of course] a
      positively **rotten** novel by this Jessica Amanda Salmonson
      (or something like that) the whole T.G. thang leaves an
      aftertaste unlike even Nutrasweet (bleccchhh)

      And besides it's the equivalent of being named Arthur,
      Pendragon, Lancelot, Guinevere, Mordred...

      Anyone know of a Japanese Name List online? I haven't
      figured out one either and have a feeling the anime
      character's is not going to pass muster...

      just my couple yen worth (if that)

      s.e.