[SCA-JML] Re: kanji and romanji

  • BamboOni@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 1, 2000
      In a message dated 1/31/00 9:12:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      shubnigurath@... writes:

      > And while i'm here, since I seem to be the only one actually
      > asking questions all the time, is this getting seriously annoying to
      > anyone? I mean, should I shut up, or something? I'll start tabulating
      > votes (no, you can't vote more than once, Baron Master Edward-tono).
      >
      > Ogami Itto

      By no means.... You are just asking questions before I think to ask them.....

      Oni
    • akimoya
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 1, 2000
        On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Ogami Itto wrote:

        > > > You can try going to the Japanese-English dictionary server at:
        > > >
        > > > http://enterprise.ic.gc.ca/cgi-bin/j-e/dict

        > I concur. I have tried this same listing twice on two separate
        > computers as well. No luck. Alternate site, anyone?

        Try the US server at:

        http://linear.mv.com/cgi-bin/j-e/dict

        Akimoya
        Ealdormere
      • Jordan Malokofsky
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 1, 2000
          Ogami Itto wrote:
          > And while i'm here, since I seem to be the only one actually
          > asking questions all the time, is this getting seriously annoying to
          > anyone? I mean, should I shut up, or something? I'll start tabulating
          > votes (no, you can't vote more than once, Baron Master Edward-tono).

          And if you're the only one asking questions and stop, then this list
          wouldn't be good for very much with no postings, would it? I vote for
          your continued questions.

          Subete no kisoku ni reigai ari.
          <There is an exception to every rule.>

          Jordan Malokofsky - Mundane
          Tatsuki Akira - SCA
          Sir Pip - Cyberspace Avatar
          http://www.malokofsky.ann-arbor.mi.us
        • akimoya
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 1, 2000
            On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, akimoya wrote:

> [...]

            I just discovered that they've changed the domain name at the Canadian
            Server for the J-E Dictionary; it is now:

            http://enterprise.dsi.crc.ca/cgi-bin/j-e/dict

            Akimoya
            Ealdormere
          • BamboOni@aol.com