Re: [SCA-JML] 2 questions...one on Kabuto and one on Japanese Clans in the SCA

    Message 1 of 39 , May 3, 2005
      Park McKellop wrote:

      > He does pretty good work, but the list of people he owes armor/money to is
      > enormous. I don't think I'd give him money except in person, for stock in
      > hand.

      A good piece of advice:

      Anytime someone suggests the name of an armourer you don't know personally, drop
      by ArmourArchive.org and do a search on his name. There are several threads
      (most of them are not getting current posts, but they're there) that can help
      with that.

      Anthony J. Bryant
      Website: http://www.sengokudaimyo.com

      Grand Cross, Order of the Laurel:
      http://www.cafepress.com/laurelorder
    • Solveig
      Message 39 of 39 , May 8, 2005
        Baron Edward!

        Greetings from Solveig!
        >Well, I did find one reference dated to 1224: "Hayashi Taro Koredono".
        Truly spiffy. Where di dyou find it?

        | trash by my email filters. |