RE: [SCA-JML] 2 questions...one on Kabuto and one on Japanese Clans in the SCA

  • Park McKellop
    Message 1 of 39 , May 3, 2005
      He does pretty good work, but the list of people he owes armor/money to is enormous. I don't think I'd give him money except in person, for stock in hand.

      Alcyoneus

      Ben Stevens <naked_brewer@...> wrote:
      Try Steve Belden at HammeredWombat.com.
      It might take awhile to get your helm, but his work is awsome!
      I know that he has built both multi-plate and Zunanri helms.
      Gunnar

    • Solveig
      Message 39 of 39 , May 8, 2005
        Baron Edward!

        Greetings from Solveig!
        >Well, I did find one reference dated to 1224: "Hayashi Taro Koredono".
        Truly spiffy. Where di dyou find it?

        | trash by my email filters. |