Re: [SCA-JML] Western Washington groups?

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2005

      I know people in Madrone (Seattle) who are into research and stuff. I
      also believe that there are people with research interests in
      Victoria, Vancouver, and Portland. There is even an old-time Japanese
      type somewhere around Western Washington although he was severely
      opressed by political bigwigs and stopped doing Japanese fifteen or
      twenty years ago. Where in Western Washington are you?

      | trash by my email filters. |
    • Tangwen Glyn y Helifwr
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2005
        I am just getting started with my Japanese persona. I
        am in the Barony of Adiantum (Eugene,OR).

        I believe there is one person in the Barony of
        Stromgard (Vancouver, WA - near Portland, OR), who
        has a Japanese persona as well.

        Tanwen
        (yeah, it's Welsh)

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • toyama_katsuhito
        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2005
          --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, MonkeyBoy <chris.gause@g...> wrote:
          > Hello, greetings from Seattle.
          >
          > Well, look forward to hearing from anyone, if their is anyone to
          hear from in Western Washington.

          > Chris

          Konnichiwa Chris,

          Japanese players are pretty scatterd in An Tir, no great concentration
          anywhere in particular. There is a very small group of us in
          Cranehaven (Wenatchee) and I know of a couple in Vulkanfeldt (Yakima)
          as well. I am not able to come up with specific names in Madrone for
          you...

          Dewa mata nochihodo,
          "Katsu"
          Toyama no Katsuhito
        • Deborah K. Strub
          Message 4 of 5 , May 4, 2005
            Greetings,

            Wow, you sure picked a great event for your first one! Autumn War is great
            fun but very crowded because it's so popular. And all the rain right before
            the weekend made it even more interesting :)
            I don't know of any organized Japanese households here in An Tir, but there
            are a number of us Japanese personae scattered about throughout the Kingdom.
            The Baroness of Three Mountains (Portland, OR), Mistress Katelaine
            McFarland has an alternate Japanese persona that is Japanese. I know some
            in Blatha an Oir (Tacoma, WA), a few in Madrone (Seattle, WA), and some in
            Seagirt (Victoria, BC).
            I, myself, am from Dragon's Laire in Bremerton, WA. Our group has fighter
            practice every Wednesday night at the Silverdale waterfront park. Our big
            event for the year is coming up the first weekend of June, that's June Faire
            up in Port Gamble. Drop by and say "hi" sometime.

            YIS,

            Murakami Tsuruko
            Baroness of Dragon's Laire