Re: [SCA-JML] 2 questions...one on Kabuto and one on Japanese Clans in the SCA

  • ekoogler1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 39 , May 3, 2005
      My lord,
      I am not exactly in your area...I'm in southern Maryland (Barony of Dun Carraig), but at least I am in Atlantia...as is Ii-dono and several others. If there is any way in which I may be of assistance, please let me know.

      Kiri

    • Solveig
      Message 39 of 39 , May 8, 2005
        Baron Edward!

        Greetings from Solveig!
        >Well, I did find one reference dated to 1224: "Hayashi Taro Koredono".
        Truly spiffy. Where di dyou find it?

        | trash by my email filters. |