Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 1810

  • yumitori
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      > From: Tom Brown <hrafn2002@...>
      > Subject: Re: Greetings all!
      >
      > Konichi-Wa
      >
      > It is good to see another noble-cousin from the Outlands, I'm currently in the shire of Arquelle, (Pueblo Co) . Also, if you wish Otagiri-dono has a list for the outlands to coordinate events, practices and the like.
      >
      > Ishikawa Genjiro Uchimitsu.
      >
      > Ian <kawagoekid@...> wrote:
      > Greeting to one and all!
      >
      > I am new to the SCA and wish to pursue a Japanese persona, but need
      > lots of help! I am currently living inthe barony of Al-Barran in the
      > kingdom of the Outlands (AKA: Albuquerque, NM). I have heard tell of
      > others here who play Japanese personas,but have yet to actually meet
      > one, so any help that can be obtained here would be super!
      >
      > My(mundane)name is Ian Cooper, which will hopefully suffice until I
      > can come up with a suitable period name (of which I have come up with
      > a few possibilities).
      >
      > Again, I just wanted to say hello, and prepare you for the barrage of
      > newbie questions that will be hurled your way periodically.
      >
      > ja ne,
      >
      > Ian Cooper

      There was also a fairly large group of SCA nihonjin in the Phoenix
      area once un a time. I don't know if the yare still active or not. You
      could try their kingdom (Atenveldt) list, though.

      --
      yumitori

      Serenity is coming!
      http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/serenity/?fuseaction=tools.invlink&u=yumitori&linkID=36