Greetings all!

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      Greeting to one and all!

      I am new to the SCA and wish to pursue a Japanese persona, but need
      lots of help! I am currently living inthe barony of Al-Barran in the
      kingdom of the Outlands (AKA: Albuquerque, NM). I have heard tell of
      others here who play Japanese personas,but have yet to actually meet
      one, so any help that can be obtained here would be super!

      My(mundane)name is Ian Cooper, which will hopefully suffice until I
      can come up with a suitable period name (of which I have come up with
      a few possibilities).

      Again, I just wanted to say hello, and prepare you for the barrage of
      newbie questions that will be hurled your way periodically.

      ja ne,

      Ian Cooper
    • Tom Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2005
        Konichi-Wa

        It is good to see another noble-cousin from the Outlands, I'm currently in the shire of Arquelle, (Pueblo Co) . Also, if you wish Otagiri-dono has a list for the outlands to coordinate events, practices and the like.

        Ishikawa Genjiro Uchimitsu.