[SCA-JML] Re: kanji and romanji

  • Joshua Badgley
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 31, 2000
      On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Ogami Itto wrote:

      > And while i'm here, since I seem to be the only one actually
      > asking questions all the time, is this getting seriously annoying to
      > anyone? I mean, should I shut up, or something? I'll start tabulating
      > votes (no, you can't vote more than once, Baron Master Edward-tono).
      >
      > Ogami Itto

      I love it when people ask questions, and my apologies if I cannot always
      answer them. Please, continue asking questions!

      Godric Logan
      aka Joshua Badgley
    • BamboOni@aol.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Feb 1, 2000
        In a message dated 1/31/00 9:12:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        shubnigurath@... writes:

        > And while i'm here, since I seem to be the only one actually
        > asking questions all the time, is this getting seriously annoying to
        > anyone? I mean, should I shut up, or something? I'll start tabulating
        > votes (no, you can't vote more than once, Baron Master Edward-tono).
        >
        > Ogami Itto

        By no means.... You are just asking questions before I think to ask them.....

        Oni
      • akimoya
        Message 3 of 20 , Feb 1, 2000
          On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Ogami Itto wrote:

          > > > You can try going to the Japanese-English dictionary server at:
          > > >
          > > > http://enterprise.ic.gc.ca/cgi-bin/j-e/dict

          > I concur. I have tried this same listing twice on two separate
          > computers as well. No luck. Alternate site, anyone?

          Try the US server at:

          http://linear.mv.com/cgi-bin/j-e/dict

          Akimoya
          Ealdormere
        • Jordan Malokofsky
          Message 4 of 20 , Feb 1, 2000
            Ogami Itto wrote:
            > And while i'm here, since I seem to be the only one actually
            > asking questions all the time, is this getting seriously annoying to
            > anyone? I mean, should I shut up, or something? I'll start tabulating
            > votes (no, you can't vote more than once, Baron Master Edward-tono).

            And if you're the only one asking questions and stop, then this list
            wouldn't be good for very much with no postings, would it? I vote for
            your continued questions.

            Subete no kisoku ni reigai ari.
            <There is an exception to every rule.>

            Jordan Malokofsky - Mundane
            Tatsuki Akira - SCA
            Sir Pip - Cyberspace Avatar
            http://www.malokofsky.ann-arbor.mi.us
          • akimoya
            Message 5 of 20 , Feb 1, 2000
              On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, akimoya wrote:

> [...]

              I just discovered that they've changed the domain name at the Canadian
              Server for the J-E Dictionary; it is now:

              http://enterprise.dsi.crc.ca/cgi-bin/j-e/dict

              Akimoya
              Ealdormere
            • BamboOni@aol.com