Name attempt:--was Happy News my Mon Passed

  • Jennifer Oaks
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Ok, after some searching of name lists I've come up with a name idea.
      I'll buzz it to my local herald as she has a copy of Solveig's book,
      which she said she'd let me look at (but until then...)--

      Would Kajiyama Shinobu be a reasonable attempt at a Muromachi period
      name for a female? It's not Buddhist, but I was happy with "Shinobu",
      which means "perserverance"--and I felt that fit me. Plus Kajiyama
      sounds similar enough to "Keiaiji" that it shouldn't be too difficult
      to retrain my friends who have been working so hard to pronounce my
      name up until this point.

      Jenn Oaks