Kimono show in N.Y.

  • BamboOni@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20 6:18 PM
      Hey everybody,
      this is for anybody close to New York. I got this from a merchant I met this
      weekend...

      Takabayashi Genpachi

      I was at a flea market this AM speaking to a merchant
      about kimonos. Someone overheard our conversation
      and volunteered some exciting information !!!

      Check out www.texuba.com
      (this sight will link you to others)

      There's going to be a VINTAGE KIMONO SHOW
      The Parson's School of Design
      560 7th Ave. (@ 40th St.) NYC
      SAT., Sept 30, and SUN., Oct. 1
      admission $5.00
      Sponsored by: Texuba
      Marina del Rey, Calif.
      310/827-8535

      Please pass this info. on to all interested persons.