Kataginu pattern, U.S.Snail addy, nother question

  • lynnx@enteract.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2000
      Here ya go:

      H. Law
      5104 W. 21st St, Apt 3West
      Cicero IL 60804

      (not too crazy about Edo myself, too hard to make, then try
      wearing it - armor, clothes, anything...)

      Oh yeah: You said the haidate on the blue-laced armor set
      weren't period. Did you mean in style, or that they didn't
      wear them before Edo, or not with that style of armor? (If
      you remember which one i'm talking about - i'm too wiped to
      go find it right now - could you give me a rundown on what's
      "wrong" period-wise for that suit? No rush, this is a
      pretty big favor i'm asking - and *I* probly won't have time
      do start on it right away anyhow. Definitely not till after
      KWCS)

      > Okay... e-mail me your addy and I'll send you photocopies.
      >
      > Effinghatespostperiod

      YIS and thank you again,
      Sister Ed the Waaaay Behind Schedule