Canton of Falcon Cree Kingdom of Atlantia

  • Shannon Keys
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005

      >Message: 1
      > Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:05:42 -0000
      > From: "Dave Jones" <irish_65@...>
      >Subject: Canton of Falcon Cree Kingdom of Atlantia
      >

      >Does any one in this group reside in the upstate region of SC? I
      >recently joined the SCA and am looking for others who are interested in
      >a japanese persona in my area?
      >
      >Thanks
      >Kage taka

      Greetings! Welome, and yes, I do happen to reside in Falcon Cree. I'm
      Meadhbh, the canton/baronial herald. I'm also known locally as the
      Temari lady. <G> While I myself do not have a Japanese personna, I am
      interested in the culture and arts. Also locally we have Lord Takeda in
      St. Georges . (Takeda-sama if you've intorduced yourself off-list, sorry.)

      Meadhbh
      Obune-hime

      Meadhbh

    • David Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
        Greetings Nieghbor
        I am wanting to find people nearby who might have
        the same interests as me so I can get guidance in
        Armor,Fighting Techniques and Arts and Sciences from a
        Japanese view in the SCA

        Kage

        --- Takedasama@... wrote:

        > Standard Time,
        > irish_65@... writes:
        >
        > Does any one in this group reside in the upstate
        > region of SC? I
        > recently joined the SCA and am looking for others
        > who are interested in
        > a japanese persona in my area?
        >
        > Thanks
        > Kage taka
        >

        > Konnichiwa,
        >
        > I am Lord Takeda Yoshinaka.
        > I reside in St. Georges, your neighboring Canton.
        > How may I be of service to you?
        >
        > Sayanora,
        > Takeda

        > removed]

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • David Jones
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
          Greetings
          I am interested in the Sengoku period and have
          several Ideas about the type of person I would like to
          portray. I am wanting to find people who live local
          who might be able to offer advice to a new memeber.

          Kage
          > >Does any one in this group reside in the upstate
          > region of SC? I
          > >recently joined the SCA and am looking for others
          > who are interested in
          > >a japanese persona in my area?
          > >
          > >Thanks
          > >Kage taka
          > >

          > Greetings! Welome, and yes, I do happen to reside
          > in Falcon Cree. I'm
          > Meadhbh, the canton/baronial herald. I'm also known
          > locally as the
          > Temari lady. <G> While I myself do not have a
          > Japanese personna, I am
          > interested in the culture and arts. Also locally we
          > have Lord Takeda in
          > St. Georges . (Takeda-sama if you've intorduced
          > yourself off-list, sorry.)
          >
          > Meadhbh
          > Obune-hime
          >

          > Meadhbh