Re: Help!! I've contracted out a kosode, and ended up with a smoking jacket!! H

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1 10:50 PM
      Lovely Lady Makiwara,

      Now I understand.

      She would, but it would have been more effective.

      My wife is 200 pounds of Army Veteran muscle, and one tough little lady.

      I can crank out 80 pushups in 2 minutes, but she can beat me 50% of the
      time in arm wrestling.

      She would just show up...and that would do it. Flaming red hair, ice
      blue eyes, and the muscles on a champion wrestler...and charm, grace
      and beauty to boot! She'd get results.

      She's looking forward to her armour getting done so she can get out
      there and fight. Her Clam Shell Kabuto is done, and she fights in it
      whenever I'm in Japan so I can watch the kids. I fly a lot.

      -Aaron

      --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "makiwara_no_yetsuko"