Canton of Falcon Cree Kingdom of Atlantia

  • Dave Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      Does any one in this group reside in the upstate region of SC? I
      recently joined the SCA and am looking for others who are interested in
      a japanese persona in my area?

      Thanks
      Kage taka
    • Takedasama@AOL.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
        In a message dated 4/1/2005 10:06:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        irish_65@... writes:

        Does any one in this group reside in the upstate region of SC? I
        recently joined the SCA and am looking for others who are interested in
        a japanese persona in my area?

        Thanks
        Kage taka

        Konnichiwa,

        I am Lord Takeda Yoshinaka.
        I reside in St. Georges, your neighboring Canton.
        How may I be of service to you?

        Sayanora,
        Takeda

      • Shannon Keys
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005

          >Message: 1
          > Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:05:42 -0000
          > From: "Dave Jones" <irish_65@...>
          >Subject: Canton of Falcon Cree Kingdom of Atlantia
          >

          >Does any one in this group reside in the upstate region of SC? I
          >recently joined the SCA and am looking for others who are interested in
          >a japanese persona in my area?
          >
          >Thanks
          >Kage taka

          Greetings! Welome, and yes, I do happen to reside in Falcon Cree. I'm
          Meadhbh, the canton/baronial herald. I'm also known locally as the
          Temari lady. <G> While I myself do not have a Japanese personna, I am
          interested in the culture and arts. Also locally we have Lord Takeda in
          St. Georges . (Takeda-sama if you've intorduced yourself off-list, sorry.)

          Meadhbh
          Obune-hime

          Meadhbh

        • David Jones
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
            Greetings Nieghbor
            I am wanting to find people nearby who might have
            the same interests as me so I can get guidance in
            Armor,Fighting Techniques and Arts and Sciences from a
            Japanese view in the SCA

            Kage

            --- Takedasama@... wrote:

            > Standard Time,
            > irish_65@... writes:
            >
            > Does any one in this group reside in the upstate
            > region of SC? I
            > recently joined the SCA and am looking for others
            > who are interested in
            > a japanese persona in my area?
            >
            > Thanks
            > Kage taka
            >

            > Konnichiwa,
            >
            > I am Lord Takeda Yoshinaka.
            > I reside in St. Georges, your neighboring Canton.
            > How may I be of service to you?
            >
            > Sayanora,
            > Takeda

            > removed]

            http://personals.yahoo.com
          • David Jones
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2005
              Greetings
              I am interested in the Sengoku period and have
              several Ideas about the type of person I would like to
              portray. I am wanting to find people who live local
              who might be able to offer advice to a new memeber.

              Kage
              > >Does any one in this group reside in the upstate
              > region of SC? I
              > >recently joined the SCA and am looking for others
              > who are interested in
              > >a japanese persona in my area?
              > >
              > >Thanks
              > >Kage taka
              > >

              > Greetings! Welome, and yes, I do happen to reside
              > in Falcon Cree. I'm
              > Meadhbh, the canton/baronial herald. I'm also known
              > locally as the
              > Temari lady. <G> While I myself do not have a
              > Japanese personna, I am
              > interested in the culture and arts. Also locally we
              > have Lord Takeda in
              > St. Georges . (Takeda-sama if you've intorduced
              > yourself off-list, sorry.)
              >
              > Meadhbh
              > Obune-hime
              >

              > Meadhbh