Kagemusha is here

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
      Noble Cousins!

      Greetings from Solveig! My copy of Kagemusha arrived today. It is
      supposed to be enhanced for 16:9 televisions. So, if anyone nearby
      has one that I can borrow, please tell me. Regardless, it comes with
      a second disk of interviews with various people and a documentary on
      the making of the film. Glow! Glow! Glow! I am almost afraid to open
      the package for fear that the disks are damaged. Did I ever tell you
      that I rather like this film?

      | trash by my email filters. |
    • makiwara_no_yetsuko
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2005
        > I am almost afraid to open
        > the package for fear that the disks are damaged.

        Kinda makes it hard to watch the DVD that way, though. ;->

        M.